Linktree is a way to share multiple links with your followers, instead of being able to only list one.
Most people use Linktree in their Instagram Bio, however, a linktree menu can be used anywhere there is a need to list multiple links, share your contact info with others, and even list how customers can pay you!
With this menu set up, I will:
- Open your linktree account (Log-In info to be sent to you once menu is complete).
- Set up the theme of your menu.
- Add an image (of you, or your logo).
- Set up all links, contact info, and payment URL's (if you have one).
- Email you the link once the menu is complete. From there, you can share the menu link anywhere you need it. You can also log into your new Linktree account and edit + add links as your business grows!
Links and Info you can include in your menu:
- Social Media URL's (The web link to your social media pages)
- Website Links
- Email Address
- Payment URL (Such as Paypal, Cashapp, or Venmo)
- Links to frequently asked questions, blogs, photo albums, etc.
When listing your links above, be sure to list the Title first, and then the link. Example:
"SHOP MY STORE"
Please note that more advanced backgrounds/themes, fonts, and banners are only available for those that pay for LInktree PRO. If after you get your menu you want to pay for the "Pro" services, you can, but this listing only includes the "Basic" themes/colors, fonts, etc.